An institution of learning that produces globally-prepared graduates for excellent service to God and humanity.
- AMCC is close on June 3 (insitutional holiday) and June 5 (national holiday).
- Office transactions will resume on June 4, 6, and 7. Since June 7 is Friday office is only until 12 NN.
- For enrollees, please be guided that only the following departments are available on June 4, 6, and 7:
- Business Office
- Guidance and Counselling office
- Department of Student Affairs
- Radiologic Technology and
- High school
- The Physical Therapy students is open for transactions only on June 6.
Senior High School Strand Offerings
- Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
Collegiate Course Offerings
- BS in Nursing
- BS in Radiologic Technology
- BS in Medical Technology
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education
- BS in Physical Therapy
- BS in Pharmacy
- BS in Nutrition and Dietetics