AMCC Believes in God as the true model of harmonious Adventist education.
AMCC envisions to be a dynamic Adventist learning institution toward evangelization, transformation, professionalism, and service.
AMCC prepares lifelong learners for the joy of wider service in this world and greater joy hereafter.
- Pursue curricular and co-curricular undertakings founded on God’s word and love;
- Develop character above intellect;
- Proclaim God’s love through the use of God-given talents and capabilities;
- Acquire accreditation of curricular programs, establish linkages, and gain institutional recognition;
- Immerse the faculty and students in service-learning programs towards constructive community interaction; and
- Produce research-oriented and globally-competent graduates.
A – Academic integrity and accessibility
M – Moral Uprightness and Motivation
C – Creativity and Consistency
C – Commitment and Compassion