Sweet Maraesol C. Cabrera, RMT
Sarah H. Casio, MD
Jenry Vincent I. Mibato, MSMT
Shery Sajulga, RMT
Mergel Lou L. Bienes, RMT
Cath Joy B. Ronquillo, RMT
Youhp Midori O. Ectin, RMT
Claire Antonette C. Repaso, RMT
Arlee Jean F. Sinahon, BSMT
Rajane M. Mangaring, RMT
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology/Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science (BSMT/BSMLS) is a four-year program consisting of general education and professional courses. The fourth year level is the internship program of one year in a CHED – accredited training laboratory with rational duties in different section such as Clinical Chemistry,Hematology, Microbiology, Immunohematology (Blood Banking), Immunology and Serology,Urinalysis and other Body Fluids (Clinical Microscopy), Parasitology, Histopathologic/Cytologic Techniques, and other emergent technologies.
A leading Medical Technology program that produces globally competitive professionals through holistic Christian education.
The Department of Medical Technology aims to:
- Integrate and uphold Christian faith and learning in all courses by recognizing and accepting God as the Master Physician.
- Conduct spiritual and social programs for enhancement of Christian character, values, and promote cultural equality system in the society.
- Establish faculty qualification and growth development plan such as upgrading, research, in-service trainings and seminars.
- Refine among students the global skills for professional actualization.
- Manifest proficiency in graduates’ theoretical knowledge, laboratory skills, reliability, and accuracy of laboratory results.
- Expose students to the real world concerns through community extensions, medical missions, medical training, research and investigation.
- Awareness of the moral, ethical and legal standards towards responsible professional practice.