An excellent center of learning and research venue with highly competent personnel and updated facilities and materials.
To provide updated facilities, books and reference materials that correspond to the maximum needs of students and faculty of the College.
- To determine information need
- To provide needed information effectively and efficiently to researchers.
- To collaborate with teachers and administrators in supporting the curriculum.
- Develop the collections that support the needs and interest of a diverse interest of students, faculty and staff.
- To communicating information about the programs, services issues, need and success.
- To continue ongoing dialogue within librarians & patrons to determine budget priorities.
- To develop library collections that include resource that promotes character development for students.
- To provide ongoing training opportunities of librarians and aides.
1. Wear your validated School ID whenever you enter the center.
2. Write your names and course on the student logbook at the information counter.
3. Maintain SILENCE in order to provide quite surrounding, which are conducive to learning.
4. Observe CLEANLINESS inside the Library. Do not liter the table with candy wrappers and waste papers. Eating, napping, writing the tables and bookstands re prohibited.
5. The Library is a center for research. Idle conversations, discussions, laughter, and unnecessary disturbances must be avoided. Likewise, cell phones must be in low ring tones.
6. Doing homework and assignment (e.g. solving problems, drawing, worksheet preparation and laboratory experiments) that entail consultation and discussion are prohibited instead this should be done in the student lounge.
7. General references, Theses, Periodicals, UN/ADB Publications and Vertical Files are to be used within the room only. Theses and Dissertations are not allowed to be photocopy.
8. Students are allowed to borrow three (3) books at a time at the circulation section, good for one (1) day, renewable for another one (1) day if not wanted by other users. A fine of P5.00 per day will be imposed if kept beyond the due date.
9. Faculty members are allowed to borrow ten (10) books at a time for one semester if those books are related to the subject he/she is handling.
10. Users are advised to observe the RULES AND REGULATION in each section.
11. For interlibrary users the amount of P20.00 is charged and payment will be done at the Cashier’s Office. Present the receipt to the librarian in order to get a certification.
12. Upon exit, library users are required to open and show their books, envelope and bags for inspection.
For the username and password of these eLibraries, kindly visit the official FB Page of the AMCC Library. Click here.
INFOTRAC (GALE GROUP)
JSTOR (No Password)