To design and provide a kind of program and activities of students that is within the bounds of Seventh-day Adventist principles and ideals akin to the biblical dictum which emphasizes “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.”
A fully Christ-centered department which prepares the youth to become wholistically developed in their search for meaningful and fruitful service for God and humanity.
The following goals are the bases in achieving the mission and vision:
- To make every youth feel that a well-balanced education, making Christ as the Alpha and Omega, nurtures him/her to become holistically developed and is prepared to face the realities of life.
- To have moral and religious values emphasized and integrated in all activities both inside and outside the school campus.
- To make it a customary practice to have prayers before and after classes in all classrooms.
- To hold semestral week of spiritual emphasis for all students, faculty and staff with speakers from among ministers of the SDA denominations.
- To hold regular weekly convocations for all students with topics focused on the importance of Christ centered life and service-centered practice of career.
- To put into practice, the dignity of clean language at all times within the campus.
- To emphasize that destructive vices such as smoking, alcohol drinking, use of prohibited drugs and any sorts of gambling or betting are abominable to Christian standard.
- To implement guidelines and policies on simplicity of adornment such as no wearing of obscene attire, jewelry, and display of abominable facial decorations.
|Merlyn M. Nacario, MAEd, RGC
Head, Guidance and Counseling Services
| Micai Paragados, MAEd, RGC, RPm, LPT
Psycometrician | Guidance Counselor
The Guidance and Counselling Office offers the following services to our beloved students:
- Counseling Service. The Guidance Services Office offers this person-to-person relationship in which the counselor interprets the data gathered about the individual and relates them to the information about the world outside the students in order to facilitate growth and adjustment, problem-solving and decision-making. This is provided either in individual or in group sessions to walk-in (voluntary) or referred clients.
- Individual Inventory Service. The Guidance Services Office gathers reliable data about each student in school, which will be kept and used when students come to the counselor for counseling and advice.
- Information Service. The Guidance Services Office provides students with personal-social information that will help them develop their personality and social life; with educational-academic information that will help them select the proper academic setting and program knowing the requirements and opportunities available; and with vocational-occupation information that will help them learn about the world of work and careers so that they can make appropriate decisions which will prepare them for the future.
- Testing Service. The Guidance Services Office offers assessment of student’s strengths and weaknesses in the areas of personality, interests, needs, and job skills through the use of standardized tests.
- Placement Service. The Guidance Services Office provides students with options, enables them to act on their choices and helps them adjust to the chosen environment, conducts pre-employment seminar for all graduating students.
- Follow-up Service. The Guidance Services Office offers follow-up service to students who have been counseled, referred and placed. This is done through contacting alumni, offering free tutorial lessons to those students who have difficulty comprehending Math subjects and conducting Foster Family Program.
The services offered in our Nutrition Clinic can be availed both by students and faculty members. Services offered includes:
- Individualized diet plan for the following health conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Fatty liver
- Heart disease
- Weight Management Program
- Cooking Class
- 21-Meal Package
- Nutrition Assessment/Consultation/Counselling
- and other nutritional concerns
Monday – Thursday: 1:30PM – 5:30PM